Monday, October 09, 2017

2017 Topps Star Wars 40th Anniversary Hobby

Here today another pack of Star Wars 40th Anniversary, a Hobby Pack. I broke a whole box. I'll share the "hits" from the box at the bottom.



I guess the idea is to highlight important moments in Star Wars history.

Here are some important moments, I suppose.


The subsets are really cool. Some of them are concept art and posters.

This is the Italian poster in card form.
Not from this pack, here are the box hits I got:

On the left is a buyback from 1977 of Han Solo. On the right is an auto from Jeremy Bulloch who portrayed Boba Fett.


And here is a 1 of 1 film cel relic. This is the scene where Obi Wan shuts down the tractor beam.

6 comments:

shoeboxlegends said...

I really enjoyed this set, love the buyback you pulled!

Billy Kingsley said...

Good stuff! The film cell is pretty cool. One of only two Star Wars autographs I've ever pulled is also Jeremy Bulloch.

Fuji said...

Solid hits from your box. Does the actual film cell mirror the image used on the card? If so... that's the sweetest insert set ever.

Matt said...

That Italian movie poster is wild! An interesting artistic take on Luke and Leia..

SumoMenkoMan said...

Those are some cool cards. I love the film cell card!

Kicky Sam said...

The film cell actually shows Obi Wan hiding from a droid on the way to the tractor beam.

There are a lot of movie posters with both more and less sexualized Luke and Leia. It is an awesome subset.